The St. Mary's Drama Guild was founded in 1949 by Lindo Meli, a parishioner of B.V.M. Help of Christians Church. For over 50 years, Lindo made audiences laugh, cry, and be enthralled with the performances on stage. After the Guild's performance of "The Odd Couple (Female Version)", Lindo went into semi-retirement. Then in 2005, Ann Smith was approached about starting up the Drama Guild as a program for the grammar school. After the school closed later that year, Ann kept the program going until 2014 when Ann stepped down and handed over the reins to Ashley Gleason and her production in November of "Arsenic and Old Lace". In the Spring of 2015, Kerryclare Gleason took over the Drama Guild with the most recent productions of "Disney and Cameron Mackintosh's Mary Poppins" and "The St. Mary's Review", a show she wrote to commemorate the last 65 years of the St. Mary's Drama Guild! In Fall of 2016, Ashley Gleason resumed her position of Director.
If you have any questions, please press the button.
Director: 2014-2015, 2016